Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation Review



I had been wanting to grab this foundation for a long time now but never really got around to purchasing it. I was at Boots and they had 25% off , what better day to buy it then? Its available for 8.250 KD ( £9.99 ) .

 It claims to give ur skin a radiance boost and leave it looking flawless up to 16 hours! Its enriched with a fruit therapy formula to enhance your complexion. It is enriched with crystalline pigments to even out the complexion while letting it in the natural light for that healthy looking glow. Its soft, fresh texture easily blends into the skin for a comfortable flawless finish that lasts up to 8 hours.

In my opinion, it doesn't last up to 16 hours but its a really good formula and it smells heavenly and has a medium coverage but it's totally buildable formula. Coming to the formula it is what it claims soft and fresh. It melts into your skin without much effort. I use a beautyblender but I feel it would work better with a brush. It lasts upto 6 hrs without primer and 8 hrs with primer and setting powder. It looks like second skin not cakey at all.

 I have dry skin and this works wonders on it. I love that it has a dewy finish and the best thing is it doesn't cling to dry patches.  Though I have dry skin, it does start melting from my T-zone after about 4 hrs. I wouldn't recommend it for our oily skin fam out there. Overall it does what it claims to do. 

Hope this helped you. Go on, leave your thoughts below <3.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Highschool Relationships Are Overrated?!

let It All Go! #2017