Best lipstick in the world for only $5?!

I was recently looking for new nude lipsticks, well the hunt never ends does it? I just love purple toned nudes they just seem to compliment every outfit and not to forget they always brighten up your look.

I’ve heard so many YouTubers rave about colorpop's lippie stix and liquid lipsticks that I finally decided to purchase one for myself. I was not at all in the mood for our trendy liquid lipsticks.I wanted something lightweight and easy to wear so I direct jumped to the lippie stix section and oh my god their colour range is just WOW! And the amount of finishes they have is just amazing and only for $5 like is this some kind of heaven made for broke makeup lovers like me?

At last, I found my perfect purple nude and two more colours, yes I got carried away obviously. To say I was happy would be an understatement. I was overjoyed. Enough said let's swatch it.


I purchased three colours Lumiere, Grunge, Brink. My fav has to be Lumiere and grunge. First of all, all three of them are matte which I absolutely love. Although they are matte they go on super creamy and smooth and feel really lightweight on the lips.

let’s get on the details now:

Lumiere is your everyday purple toned nude. It’s a very sober colour and would compliment almost every outfit and all skin tones. It’s completely matte which I love. I think it’s a close dupe for the lime crime velvetine in the shade cashmere.

Grunge, the name says it all. It’s a totally grungy brown shade that screams fall and well we all love fall don’t we? I think it would suit medium to dark skin tones profoundly well.

Brink is a very skin tone nude shade. I think it all depends on your preference of nudes but personally, I think it really washes me out and layering it with other lipsticks don’t work well either.It just builds up to this weird thick layer that feels uncomfortable and looks terrible whereas Lumiere and Grunge mix amazingly well with other lipsticks.

With that over let’s move on to the packaging
It comes in a really cute packaging consisting of half white body and half the shade of lipsticks. It’s one of those twisty packagings that you twist you the lipstick out. It has a chiselled tip which allows the easy and precise application.

Overall it’s a great product for such an amazing price. I totally recommend to check it out. 100% repurchase.


Hello my loves , thanks for reading . Hope y’all liked the review , leave your thoughts below . cause I just love love love hearing from y’all.

links to my older posts:
https://licensedglow.blogspot.com/2017/11/highschool-relationships.html
https://licensedglow.blogspot.com/2017/11/bourjois-healthy-mix-foundation-review.html

Follow me on social media
Instagram - @licensedglow
Facebook - @licensedglow_

Comments

  1. Great review, I almost never wear lipstick. I only sometimes wear my favourite bright red Maybelline 24 Hours Stay and I love it! I might give this a try too, it costs almost nothing!

    Marije | thegfguide.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      I usually wear purple nudes and sometimes I go really bold and omg the 24hr stay range is just amazing. I don't really have the guts to wear a red lip yet though .I totally recommend colorpop , It's even available in sephora now .

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Highschool Relationships Are Overrated?!

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation Review

let It All Go! #2017