My Daily Skincare Routine



I have combination skin that is prone to acne. It gets a little oily in the T-zone through the day. This is my daily skincare routine that I follow to keep my skin free from breakouts and healthy.
As soon as I wake up I drink a glass of water and then I go ahead and wash my face with the best smelling facewash ever that is the Face Soap and Clarity Vitamin C Facewash by Soap and Glory. I swear by this product. It really cleans your face and the citrusy scent is refreshing in the morning. It really wakes me up.

With that over I go ahead and tone my face with Tea Tree Toner from The Body Shop and then I apply the witch hazel and tea tree blemish stick from the boots' witch hazel range, it helps in clearing blemishes and preventing breakouts.

If you struggle with combination skin like me this moisturizer should work fine for you too which is the No7 beautiful skin daily day cream.
I always apply tea tree oil on my zits before applying moisturizer, it helps in calming the skin and the zit goes away rather quickly.

I sometimes switch my facewash for a scrub. My favs are the T-zone Detox scrub and Scrubatomic by Soap and Glory.
Yes, I'm one of the big fans of Soap and Glory.

This is it for my skincare routine, let me know in the comment section below if you want a detailed review of any product.

https://licensedglow.blogspot.com/2017/11/lipstick.html


LicensedGlow 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Highschool Relationships Are Overrated?!

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation Review

let It All Go! #2017