let It All Go! #2017

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


2017 was definitely the year of growth and hardships for me. This year turned out exactly opposite of what I thought it would be.The beginning itself wasn't right, I fought with my best friend on the very first day. 

The next three months passed by writing my board exams. Ugh, that was a really tiring process but fun too. Those months were actually the good ones because what came next was a disaster. I didn't pass my boards because I had skipped my SA1s due to personal reasons. Which then resulted in me being kicked out of my school. This was the hardest part because all my friends had gotten in and I did not. It hurt so bad because they called only to ask if I got in and when I said I didn't, none of them ever called again. I had kinda lost my hopes there, I didn't know what life had in store for me. Everything was a mess.

But I didn't lose my balance, I gathered all my courage and hopes and didn't stop trying to get into a good school.
Now I'm in a good school and I have amazing friends that can't be thankful enough for. This year taught me never to lose hope. 

This year has also been the year of growth because I grew out of so many negative things. Friends that left me taught me a lesson that everyone will leave you at some point and that's okay, them not being present in my life right now isn't making much of a difference. I am happy without them too. Sometimes goodbyes are better than holding on.

Things did start getting better as Autumn came in, Autumn indeed is the best time of year. I had now passed my Tenth grade and was acing my 11th grade.

Happy times had started to kick in as winter approached. This year showed me who my real friends are and I really want to thank them for praying and sticking by me.

This year has definitely taught me a lot of lessons. It was full of surprises.
1) Most of all I learned that things don't always turn out the way you expect them to and that's okay because everything happens for a reason.

2) You will go through bad times, you will be broken but it will all be okay as long as you have people who love you.

3) Always be prepared to meet and welcome new people in your life.

4) Don't wait for someone to talk to you first. If you want to talk to them go for it because they might be waiting for you to make the first move.

5) If you feel left out then try to involve yourself in convos and activities, don't wait for them to notice you. Make yourself noticed.

6) Never give up because you never know how everything will end. I didn't expect my year to end the way it did and I cannot be happier with the way it did. 

In the end, 2017 was an eventful year and I cannot be happier that it's over finally. Let's not walk into 2018 with 2017 problems. Take a breath, leave it all behind and start fresh. Happy new year! Hope 2018 brings joy to all.


Subscribe to my blog for updates! 

LicensedGlow

Follow me on social media
Instagram - @licensedglow
Facebook - @licensedglow_











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Highschool Relationships Are Overrated?!

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation Review