Lipsticks #FavSeries




Being a makeup addict, I have tried a lot of lipsticks over the years and have my favs.
Today, I thought why not share them with all of you!  Let's start a #FavSeries shall we?

Lumiere by Colorpop Lippie Stix
The colorpop lippie stix are a great deal for extreme colour, read my in-depth review of lippie stix.

Cashmere By Lime Crime
To say I'm obsessed with this lipstick would be an understatement. this is my go-to fav liquid lipstick. It goes amazingly with every outfit and compliments medium skin tone really well. It goes on velvety and stays for at least 5 hours straight and doesn't come off while eating. It's one of those hydrating liquid lipsticks. It's just plain amazing. You can easily layer it with a mauve lipstick and it will form a gorg shade.

Red Pomegranate by The Body Shop
This is the best lip stain out there and it works great as a cheek stain. Just dab a little on and you are good to go.  Tryna get my hands on the other shades as well.

Berry Blush by L'Oreal
If you're looking for a perfect berry shade this will be your ideal choice. It's a satin finish lipstick that goes smoothly and doesn't feel heavy. Lasts quite well for a cream lipstick.

Embellishment by Nyx Lip Lingerie
It's the perfect matte nude-ish purple for every event. An almost dupe of the Lime Crime Cashmere but It's only for $7. I think the Lip Lingeries are the best drugstore liquid lipsticks out there.

Sultry by Revlon Colorburst Matte LipBalm
Sultry is a dark mauve shade almost like brownish deep red.I think the shade differs from person to person.It's the perfect matte lipstick for those with the dry lips and for those who hate the cracky feeling of liquid lipsticks. It's balmy texture and really lightweight. It doesn't smudge a lot and stays on for quite a long time.

Thanks for reading, Leave your thoughts below!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Follow me for latest updates
Instagram- @Licensedglow
facebook- @Licensedglowblog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Highschool Relationships Are Overrated?!

let It All Go! #2017

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation Review